Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MYOJO-Kiss&Love-Summer2006-空想OR妄想 #1


Ryo Dream Date

First, I went to my girlfriend’s house with a car to pick her up, and then we go straight to the supermarket. Pushing the cart together while discussing the ingredients from the recipe of the cuisine, we are going to make. Mozzarella Cheese, Tomato, Basil, Black pepper, Salt, Block Bacon, and Red Paprika. At this Point, we haven’t decided anything we’re going to do (to cook) (laugh). Then, after we arrived at my girlfriend house and look at the recipe, we decide what to cook and made the tomato and mozzarella cheese salad, with pepperonchino spaghetti. The whole cooking will be done by me. My girlfriend can just wait and relax and do anything she likes. Return to the supermarket to rent DVDs, and we can watch it at night. After that went to the safari park, I will drive the car, and my girlfriend can do what she likes. My girlfriend can kill her time by playing games, because in my car there’d be a stack of games. When we arrived at the safari park, my spirits will soar. [Wow! That’s Girrafe] or something like that. Only at that time my girl will stop playing games, and show her eagerness to have fun with me (laugh).

No comments: