Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MYOJO-Kiss&Love-Summer2006-空想OR妄想 #2

Yuu Dream Date

First date meeting time is at 11 o’clock noon. Wearing my favorite clothes, looking dashing and infont of the car. My girl will go [Sorry! Have you waited so long?] when she arrive just a little bit late. I’ll say [It’s okay. I’ll wait for you, even for another 10 minutes] and here smiling and laughing lightly. My girl heart will go pitter-patter at this (laughs). After that we go to the local area. Passing the okonomiyaki place I know from my middle school days and eat lunch there (Soba Mix is reccomended), Then stroll around the town. As for Climax when the the sun is about to set. I will take my girl friend to the river and hang out there. Watching the picturesque scenery of the sun setting slowly at the river as the climax point. Or we can go to other place that my girlfriend want to visit. There we can talk, while watching the sun sets slowly… Then we suddenly aware that it was getting dark. Then I listen to her request to eat dinner, we’ll go to a place with a beautiful nightview, then I would drive her home. Since it’s first date I’d drive her by the front of her house. This will not fail!

miya's comment: all you need is yuu's contagious smiles and laughter and his bakaness and your heart will surely melts!!

No comments: