Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MYOJO-Kiss&Love-Summer2006-空想OR妄想 #4

Tacchon Date

In the morning go to my girlfriend house, and put the eye-mask and the ear plug on. Even if she only wears the pajama its okay. No need to bring the wallet or putting on any make up. Then the two of us rides in a taxi. The destination is a secret, but it’s actually heading out to the airport. At the place where the super high-speed jet aircraft is located. After we arrived at our destination, I Took off her eye-mask and ear-plug, and greeting her [Aloha~]. Yes, we’re going to Hawaii. Then she changed into a lovely dress, and we got into the limosine I prepared, going to someplace for breakfast. Not to a restaurant but to a hill with a great landscape view, I made (cooked) the bentou by myself. Then, we go to the beach for Bodyboarding→going to the accessories shop… And we wander around various places. I'd give her one of rose and said to her, [I love you]. At the time i give her the 100th rose, I'll say [Until 100 years from now, let’s always be together]. That’s my proposal for her. Hawaii, actually I consider my work first but it would be a great place to go right?

No comments: